Nourishing bowl of creamy sweet potatoes without any added sugar.
Sweet Potato Bowl Recipe
- 3 organic sweet potatoes (peeled and diced )
- 2 tbsp almond butter, no salt or sugar added
- 1/4 cup non-dairy nut milk
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Dash nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic toasted coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp pecans
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
Peel and cut the sweet potato into chunks. Add to the pot of water and cook until tender.
Place sweet potatoes, nut butter, milk, salt and spices in a food processor and process until smooth (no more than 30 seconds).
Take a few large spoonfuls of the mixture and portion evenly into 4 bowls. Top with coconut flakes, blueberries and pecans, and any other toppings of choice.
Best served warm or serve at room temperature, chilled.