Sweet and Spicy Glazed Brussel Sprouts
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs brussel sprouts halved
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet thai chili sauce
- 2 tsp coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a large baking sheet, toss the Brussels sprouts with oil. Season with salt.
- Arrange sprouts in a single layer on pan with the cut sides down. Roast 25-30 min until crispy on bottoms and tender in center.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the chili sauce, aminos and lime juice. Chop mint
- When the brussel sprouts are done, carefully transfer to bowl with chili mixture and toss. Garnish with mint and serve immediately.