Gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free. These cookies will make the perfect mid-day snack, breakfast treat or after dinner dessert. The perfect amount of sweetness in each cookie!
Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
Servings: 12 cookies
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 1 cup organic quick cooking oats
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries unsweetened
- 2/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, warm the coconut oil and honey. In microwave or on stove.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add pumpkin puree, eggs, melted coconut oil and honey/syrup. Stir until combined.
- Drop 1/4 cup sized scoops of the mixture onto the lined cookie sheet and flatten with a fork. Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned around edges.
- Let cookies cool on baking sheet and enjoy!