Lemon Coconut Macaroon Loaf
A perfect blend of lemon and coconut flavor to bring you a taste of summer in each bite
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp arrowroot starch
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 cage free organic eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup monk fruit maple syrup (or pure maple syrup (I do half of each to!))
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 lemon zest
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
In a medium bowl combine all your dry ingredients
Then add in the wet ingredients (except the coconut flakes and lemon zes) and mix with a hand mixer under blended
Next, using a rubber spatula stir in the zest and 1/3 cup of the coconut flakes.
Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil and pour the batter into the pan.
Sprinkle the remaining coconut flakes over the top.
Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until the loaf is golden brown and when toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from the oven and let cook for about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Make this a double batch and freeze the rest of the loaves in an glass container