Sauteed Radishes and Sugar Snap Peas
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup radishes trimmed and sliced
- 1 small onion or shallot thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 lb sugar snap peas
- 2 tbsp butter
- In a medium cast iron skillet, heat the oil on medium high. Add the radishes to the pan and cut sides down. Cook 3-4 minutes until browned on bottom
- Add onion and garlic. Cook for 30 seconds stirring occasionally. Add white wine ans sugar snap peas. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium. Cover skillet and cook 3-4 mins.
- Uncover skillet and add the butter. Cook 30 sec – 1 min until butter melts, stirring often.