Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
Servings: 4 servings
- instant pot or pressure cooker
- glass baking dish
- Baking sheet
- glass mixing bowl
- 4 organic bell peppers halved and seeded
- 2 cups quinoa
- 15 oz can of lentils
- 3 oz organic spinach
- 3 oz nutritional yeast flakes
- 4 oz organic non gmo corn
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Cook quinoa in a pressure cooker on high for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, place peppers on a tray and broil for 4-5 minutes.
- To a bowl, add lentils, spinach, corn, quinioa, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Pack into the peppers and top with yeast flakes.