Cauliflower Fried Rice with Vegetables
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp raw honey
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 8 oz mushrooms thinly sliced
- 2 medium carrots thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 celery ribs thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 organic red bell pepper chopped
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 3 scallions (green and white parts) sliced diagonally
- 4 heads baby bok choy trimmed and sliced
- 3 cups cauliflower rice
- 1 tbsp sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp sriracha optional
- sesame seeds
- Whisk together coconut aminos, vinegar and honey in a small bowl.
- Warm 1 tbsp avocado oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms, sprinkle lightly with salt and cook until tender about 3-4 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp avocado oil and vegetables. Saute until veggies are tender, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, ginger and scallions and saute for 30 seconds. Add bok choy and cook, stirring often until bok choy wilts.
- Add remaining tablespoon of avocado oil and cauliflower rice. Stir occasionally until rice begins to get tender. Stir in amino mixture into skillet and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle sesame oil on top. Add a few shakes of sriracha if desired and sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Divide fried rice among 4 plates and serve.