Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 30 cookies
- 2 cups gluten free flour blend
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 cup palm oil shortening
- 2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 cups organic cane sugar
- 3 cups filtered water
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 3 cups organic chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine flour blend, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a small bowl. Beat shortening and sugars in a large mixer bowl until blended. Mixture will look sandy. Add water and vanilla extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour blend mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets. Flatten each dollop to a rounded shape.
- Bake for 10- 12 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes then transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight container.