Easy Homemade Chocolate Almond Fudge
- 1 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate cacao powder
- 3/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup* or monk fruit maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- dash sea salt
- 1/2 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp freeze dried raspberries
- 1 tbsp raw shelled hempseed
- Grease the cups of a silicone mini muffin tray with coconut oil. Set aside.
- Mix dark chocolate cacao powder with sea salt.
- Add almond butter, honey, vanilla and melted coconut oil. Mix well.
- Gently mix pine nuts and 1/2 cup of freeze dried raspberries into the fudge mixture.
- Scoop the mixture evenly into the greased cups.
- Sprinkle with hempseed and the remaining chopped freeze dried raspberries.
- Pop the tray in the freezer for atleast 30 minutes to set.
* * use monk fruit maple syrup (which is a clean sugar free alternative) if doing the 30 day cleanse and restore program.