The best part about these skewers is that they are full of protein and are easy to prepare in before hand ready to grill when you get home.
Spicy Shrimp and Kielbasa Skewers
- 1 14 oz package uncured kielbasa
- 1 small red onion
- 1 lb wild caught raw shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup thai sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime
- Grease grill grates and set grill to medium high. Slice kielbasa into 1/2 inch thick rounds.
- Cut onion into chunks
- To a skewer add 1 piece of kielbasa, 1 raw shrimp and one chunk of onion.
- Brush all over with 1/4 cup thai sweet chili sauce. Grill skewers 2-3 min per side until shrimp are cooked.
- Transfer to platter and brush with another 1/4 cup of thai sweet chili sauce. Serve with lime wedges.