Paleo Meat Loaf
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 2 tbsp vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup chickpea or gluten free bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp marinara or pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh italian parsely
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Saute onions in chicken broth until lightly browned. Add garlic and cook 5 minutes then remove from heat.
- When cool, combine in a large bowl with ground turkey, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup marinara sauce, basil and parsley.
- Form mixture into a loaf. Shape and place in a ungreased loaf pan.
- Brush with 2 tbsp marinara sauce and bake 30 – 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Drain fat and let cool 20 minutes before cutting.