These clean eating cashew goji berry bars are a perfect high protein and high fat snack to help keep you feeling full. They are also great for the kiddos snack and store well at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
There’s only 221 calories, 6g protein, 10g fat, 10 g sugar, 3mg iron
Cashew Goji Berry Bars
- 1/2 cup pitted dried dates
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews
- 1 tbsp creamy cashew butter
- 3/4 cup dried goji berries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Combine dates, prunes and hot water in a food processor. Process until a thick paste forms about 20 seconds. Add cashews and cashew butter to date mixture. Process until well combined and mixture looks smooth , about 1 minutes.
- Add goji berries, vanilla and salt. Pulse until well combined, leaving some of the goji berries in larger pieces, 4 or 5 times.
- Turn mixture out onto a parchment lined work surface and roll into 16×5 inch rectangle about 1/2 inch thick. Cut into 8 (5×2 inch) bars. Refrigerate bars until firm and set, about 1 hour. Store bars in an airtight container between pieces of parchment at room temperature up to 2 days or in the fridge for up to 1 week.