Did you know fat free dressings are not as healthy as you think they are for you? Fat free dressings can be higher in sodium and sugar and when the heart healthy unsaturated fats are removed, this is what its replace with. When it comes to calorie counting and weight, its important to keep to the serving size about 2 tbsp of dressing.
Clean Eating Caesar Dressing
- 3 tbsp lemon juice from about 2 lemons
- 1 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic
- 6 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- In a food processor, add lemon juice, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, and garlic and pulse to combine.
- Add Parmesan and olive oil and pulse until combined and smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.