Store bought rotisserie chicken is typically filled with preservatives and tons of added chemicals that are harmful for our gut bacteria and can affect our central nervous system. For this easy recipe I like to use my Instant Pot Rotisserie chicken leftovers because its oh so nourishing and easier than ever!
Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks
- 2 cups shredded organic chicken you can use leftover chicken, rotisserie or canned chicken
- 1/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise Sir Kensingtons is the best!
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp buffalo wing sauce
- 6 organic celery sticks cut in half
- chopped chives for garnish
- Mix the chicken, mayo, garlic powder, salt, pepper and buffalo wing sauce together in a bowl.
- Fill each celery stalk with a chicken filling and garnish with chopped chives.