Salted Caramel Sauce
Servings: 2 cups
- Instant Pot
- 1 13 oz can of full fat coconut milk
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar 1:1 monk fruit sugar (for no sugar)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Add coconut milk and coconut sugar in the instant pot and stir. Set the IP to saute and high.
- Let the mixture bubble and begin to brown for 10-15 minutes. Press cancel and add vanilla and salt. Allow the caramel to cool and thicken for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from pot and add to a glass container. Let cool and store in fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Reheat when ready to serve!