Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Chowder
Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 white onion chopped
- 1 1/2 lb chicken breast
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 1/2 cups diced yukon gold potatoes
- 5 cups organic bone broth
- 3/4 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 2/3 cup full fat canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Add oil to the Instant Pot and set to saute. Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Place chicken in the IP first then add the celery, carrot, potato, chicken stock and buffalo sauce on top of the chicken.
- Secure the lid with the steam vent in the sealed position. Select manual, and cook on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Use a quick release and remove the lid.
- Add coconut milk and stir. Top with fresh cilantro and serve hot.