Air Popped Organic Cheezy Popcorn
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3/4 cup organic popcorn kernels
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- In a stockpot with a tight fitting lid, heat oil over medium low heat. Add 3 kernels of popcorn to the pot and cover. When they pop. add the rest of the popcorn and shake pot until the kernels are in a single layer.
- As it pops, carefully shake the pot every so often (holding the lid on tightly with pot holders)
- When the popping slows to 5 second intervals, remove from heat.
- Transfer the popcorn to a brown paper bag and season with salt, yeast flakes and extra melted coconut oil if needed.