Is your stove top caked with difficult liquid stains and charred food? Turn that kitchen eye sore into a shiny appliance with this DIY Stove Top Cleaner recipe that includes doTERRA Purify essential oil. This easy recipe will help clean off grime and leave the stove’s surface looking clean and sparkly…promise! 😉
DIY Stove Top Cleaner
- 1/4 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 4-5 drops doTERRA Purify Cleansing Blend Essential Oil
- Stir all ingredients together until they form a paste and spread it over the stove top and burners.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes or longer for hard-to-remove stains
- Using a sponge, scrub the mixture into the grime.
- Remove excess cleaner and wipe surface clean.