Nourishing bowl of creamy sweet potatoes without any added sugar.
Sweet Potato Bowl
Servings: 4 servings
- Food processor
- 3 organic sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp almond butter, no salt or sugar added
- 1/4 cup non-dairy nut milk
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Dash nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened organic toasted coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp pecans
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into chunks. Add to the pot of water and cook until tender.
- Place sweet potatoes, nut butter, milk, salt and spices in a food processor and process until smooth (no more than 30 seconds).
- Take a few large spoonfuls of the mixture and portion evenly into 4 bowls. Top with coconut flakes, blueberries and pecans, and any other toppings of choice.
- Best served warm or serve at room temperature, chilled.