My all time fav and 1 year old approved! This sweet potato has is super easy to prep ahead of time that all you have to do the morning of is just plop it right in the pan and saute with some coconut oil and your ready in 10!
My pro advice to you when meal prepping this dish is to do ALL your shredding and dicing ahead of time and store in separate containers. Start by shredding the sweet taters and seasoning the sweet potatoes with all the spices and store in one container. Then add the spinach and diced onion to another container.
Prep this ahead of time and you will have instant sweet potato hash in the morning in no time.
Sweet Potato Hash
- Cast iron skillet or stainless steel frying pan
- 1/2 onion diced
- 2 sweet potatoes shredded
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or 2 tbsp grass fed butter to omit the coconuty taste
- handful organic spinach
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- Shred the sweet potatoes and dice the onion.*
- Add the coconut oil or butter to pan on medium heat and let melt. Add the diced onions and let cook for 2-3 minutes then add sweet potato shreds.
- Top with seasonings and spinach and stir to combine until spinach is welted.