Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
Servings: 2 servings
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 dates chopped and pitted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 heaping tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- sprinkle cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Fill a steamer pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile cut the sweet potatoes into chunks and place in the steamer, covered for about 8-10 minutes.
- In a blender, add the water, almond butter, dates, syrup, vanilla, cinnamon salt and blend until smooth.
- Once the potatoes are done steaming, add to the liquid mixture in blender along with the coconut oil and blend until smooth.
- Portion sweet potato puree into 2 bowls and add desired toppings.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before eating.
For Toppings * pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes, pecans, walnuts, silvered almonds, blueberries