Carrot Cake Muffins
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1 banana mashed
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or Lakonto sugar free syrup
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 tsps vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup carrots shredded
- optional toppings nuts, coconut flakes, pecans
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl, add dry ingredients and whisk to combine.
- In a seperate bowl mix together the egg, banana, maple syrup, milk and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined. Fold in carrots.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners and fill until about 3/4 full. If using toppings add them here.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cook and enjoy!